About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Just a Great fan of the game. Email your basketball pictures, videos & articles and I will get it out here for you. Glad to be of help! LET'S PROMOTE HOUSTON, LET'S PROMOTE YOU, LET'S PROMOTE BASKETBALL! Let's also look back and enjoy the memoirs as we move on...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Woodlands’ Bradley commits to play basketball at Denver University

Senior guard Paige Bradley said "I'm excited about my senior season. I want to go far in the playoffs and have a great senior year with my team. This is just the start of it." After a stressful recruitment process, she can finaly get to work, stay healthy and get ready for college. Having a few college offers on the table made it harder to decide. After attending a camp in June and experiencing being with the team and seeing their style of basketball made a big difference to her choosing Denver University and becoming a part of the Lady Pioneers. More on Bradley's commitment @ yourConroenews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment