About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Just a Great fan of the game. Email your basketball pictures, videos & articles and I will get it out here for you. Glad to be of help! LET'S PROMOTE HOUSTON, LET'S PROMOTE YOU, LET'S PROMOTE BASKETBALL! Let's also look back and enjoy the memoirs as we move on...

Monday, September 19, 2011

2012 Guard-Tiffany Davis Commits to South Carolina

Photo Courtesy of ESPN Hoopgurlzs
Early Saturday morning on September 17th, right before her game at Bellaire Fall League, Westbury Christian 2012 Guard-Tiffany Davis commits to Coach Dawn Staley and decided to continue her basketball career to suit up for the University of South Carolina. Davis said "I will now be able to focus more on academics and just stay healthy. It's like a big load off my shoulder now that I know where I will be going for college." She's all smile and excited and just looking forward to having a great last high school basketball season this year. Great KUDOS to the Davis family! More on Tiffany Davis @ ESPN Hoopgurlzs

No comments:

Post a Comment